How About Biking or Walking to School?
SAFE ROUTES to SCHOOL
We are pleased to have partnered with the Village of Glencoe and the Active Transportation Steering Committee to develop updated Safe Routes to Schools information. Please view the routes here to be aware of crossing guard locations, stop signs, and recommended routes for our students. We encourage our families to plan ahead and consider the option of biking or walking to school. What a wonderful way to start each day!
As we prepare for the opening of the new school year, please be mindful of the following events:
MOVE IN DAY on August 27th
• South and West @ 1pm - 2pm
• Central (5th) @ 2pm
GO TO SCHOOL NIGHTS
• Kindergarten: August 27th @ 5:30 pm
• First and Second Grade: August 27th @ 6:00 pm
• Third and Fourth Grade: September 6th @ 5:30 pm
• Fifth and Sixth Grade: September 13th @ 6:30 pm
• Seventh and Eighth Grade: September 5th @ 6:30 pm
We look forward to welcoming our students to the new school year on August 29th!